The Advertising and Communication College combines classical humanitarian basis and relevant online technologies. Students learn how to manage communication and use it for business purposes.
Students get in-depth knowledge and skills in modern advertising field: they learn copywriting, online-marketing and SMM, business communication, event management, elaboration of websites, and graphic design.
The Advertising and Communication College holds weekly workshops of accomplished professionals: creative directors, producers, heads of agencies, and marketing and PR directors.
Beginning with the second year, students start elaborating personal advertising projects. Agency for Relevant Communication student business incubator helps them learn about the promotion on social media.
Work placement takes place in leading communication agencies, publicity departments of large enterprises, and start-up companies. Interns work with famous brands and gain their professional portfolios. That lets them get job offers even before their graduation.
- Marketing in advertising;
- Methods of data collection and analysis;
- Technique and technology of promotional photo;
- Technique and technology of promotional video;
- Copywriter’s time-management;
- Business communication.
- to promote brands;
- to elaborate websites;
- to create content for social media;
- to work in graphic editors;
- to create personal projects;
- to give presentations and negotiate.
- specialist in social media;
- advertising specialist;
- internet-marketing specialist;
- freelancer taking individual orders.