The Psychology College of the International College for Arts and Communication (MKIK) is the first secondary vocational educational institution, which trains specialists in social work with additional specialisation in the field of practical psychology.
For three years students learn to use the methods of practical psychology, conduct group trainings and consultations on choosing a profession, master various areas of art therapy, and get acquainted with the methods of self-regulation.
The Psychology College has many practical creative activities, in which students learn about self-realisation and understanding one another. Within the framework of ‘Art Therapy’, ‘Psychological Fencing’, and ‘Career Guidance’ educational projects, students learn to be conscious of life.
The Psychology College organises workshops of practicing psychologists, who work in the field of family, child, and perinatal psychology weekly. The Psychology College of MKIK collaborates with the International Professional Association of Psychologists.
Students of the Psychology College actively provide volunteer assistance in support centres for children, family, and older people, Thanks to that, they feel needed and demanded.
- Basics of Pedagogy and Psychology;
- Developmental Psychology and Pedagogy, Family studies;
- Stress psychology;
- Professional counselling for families and children;
- Art therapy methods for people in difficult living situations;
- Self-regulation methods for persons in difficult living situations;
- Theory and methodology of social work;
- Basics of social work in the Russian Federation;
- Social work technologies (with family and children, elderly and disabled people, people at risk);
- Social patronage (families and children, the elderly and disabled, people at risk).
- To use the methods of practical psychology and art therapy professionally;
- To consult on choosing a profession;
- To use modern technologies of social work;
- To conduct group trainings.
- Social worker;
- Career consultant.