The Faculty of Advertising and Public Relations at IGUMO trains specialists in advertising and PR activities. Students get comprehensive knowledge and master skills to become efficient in:
- advertising and PR activities management in advertising agencies, PR-agencies and departments, press services;
- advertising and PR-products development;
- copywriting (the art of making texts of various genres – specified addresses, slogans, scenarios, creative briefs, etc.);
- psychology and sociology of marketing communications, design and management of advertising and PR campaigns, preparation and management of special events (press-conferences, media-tours, etc.);
- special communications: social and political advertising, crisis PR, etc.
Besides students get training in the humanities and IT, acquire skills for scientific activities (attending conferences and submitting scientific papers), and take part in creative projects.
The educational process at the faculty is practically-oriented: students develop their own advertising and PR-products, which contribute to the portfolios necessary for employment.
Graduates of the faculty work at advertising and PR-agencies, and other organisations of public communication; at private, public and commercial institutions; in PR, advertising or marketing departments; at foundations of various branches of science.