The Faculty of Journalism of IGUMO educates experts working with print and web-based media and engaged in radio and TV journalism. Our students improve their skills by writing articles for IGUMO web-site, Otrytka newspaper, and working on their own radio and TV programmes. Then they receive practical training in popular media.
WHAT WE TEACH
- to write texts for any type of media;
- to lead a radio programme;
- to work on TV;
- to take photographs;
- to create the layout of a newspaper;
- to organise press conferences;
- to run campaigns on social media;
- to competently formulate thoughts and to speak in public;
- to shoot and edit video content;
- to produce shooting and other events.
Our students receive practical training on TV channels including Channel One Russia, Russia-1, NTV, Moscow 24, and TV Centre alongside with newspapers Komsomolskaya Pravda, Sobesednik, Vechernyaya Moskva, etc.
WHAT OCCUPATIONS CAN OUR GRADUATES HAVE?
- journalist (correspondent, reporter);
- copy editor;
- script writer;
- copywriter, speechwriter;
- media office employee;
- radio and TV presenter.