Design College is the ideal place for purposeful, creative, and thoughtful people who want to change the space around to go in line with the principles of beauty and harmony. The college educates specialists in design who are in demand in the labour market.
WHAT WE TEACH
- to solve complicated creative tasks in the field of design;
- to carry out a large-scale analytic work;
- to fulfil projects;
- to build professional relations.
WHAT OCCUPATIONS CAN OUR GRADUATES HAVE?
- interior designer;
- consultant designer;
- graphic designer;
- digital designer;
- teacher of vibrant arts.
- art directors of projects;
- members of the Moscow Union of Artists;
- art experts;
- leading art and culture figures;
- members of the Association of Art Experts;
- members of the UNESCO International Association of Art IAA / AIAP;
- members of the Professional and Creative Union of Artists of Russia;
- members of the Union of Journalists of the USSR;
- members of the Union of Architects;
- members of the Moscow Creative Union of Designers;
- members of the Moscow Union of Designers.
Our college students acquire experience of the development and implementation of real design projects. They undergo practical training in the leading design companies. The best of them receive job offers.
Students of the Design College carry out joint projects with the students of the Faculties of Advertising and PR, Journalism, and Photography. Their works are included in their portfolios and become the basis of their theses in the future.
SPECIAL STUDY CONDITIONS
- Comfortable environment in groups provided by professional psychologists;
- Design College operates under the patronage of the Faculty of Design of IGUMO;
- every college group has its own group supervisor;
- college students take part in practice-oriented projects and interact with journalists, advertisers, photographers, and related workers;
- throughout their studies, our students gain their professional portfolio.