The Photography College of MKIK has all conditions for comprehensive photographic education and completing professional portfolio.
Modern photo studios, author’s educational programmes from well-known photographers, participations in exhibitions and competitions,and other opportunities allow students to try themselves in all directions of photography and become professionals.
Every week, world-known photographers deliver workshops, which help students improve their professional skills.
During three years of studying in college, students learn to create their own projects. Thathelps them develop an individual development path and choose the most interesting sphere of professional activity. Competently organised practical training also helps students choose the best professional future for them.
- Introduction to photography
- History of photography
- History of art
- History of world culture
- Photography genres
- Photo shooting in a studio
- The basis of composition
- Project workshop
- Technique and technology of photography
- Videomaking and montage
- Computer technologies in photography
- Reportage photography (event photography, wedding photography, sports photography, theatre photography, concert photography)
- Computer processing of the pictures
- Portrait photography
- Landscape photography, architecture photography
- Photography technician
- Photo corrector
- Advertising photographer
- Theatre photographer
- Photo editor