The Journalism and PublishingCollege provides training for publishing professionals with in-depth study of the Russian language and knowledge of proofreading and editing of the text.
Education at the College is based on a combination of fundamental humanitarian knowledge and the latest computer technologies.
College students create a series of individual projects during their studies. They produce originalprinted and electronic publications, write articles on the College’s website, and undergo practical training in publishing houses, magazines, and newspapers, thusforming their professional portfolios.
In the process of training, students master basic and special computer programmes: office applications and graphic editors on the basis of modern software.
- Individual projects;
- Information technologies in publishing;
- Production technology of printed and electronic media;
- Production of printed publications;
- Artistic and technical editing;
- Comprehensive text processing technology;
- Right of authorship;
- Legal support of professional activity;
- Management of the production department.
What we teach:
- artistic editing and layout design of printed publications;
- proficiency in Russian;
- image processing and pictureediting;
- copywriting and right of authorship.
Occupations of our graduates:
- art editor;
- layout designer;
- picture editor;
- content manager;